2012 Jan 30th Newsletter
February is all but upon us and we hope that you are giving yourself the best chance you can have to succeed. In this newsletter we have a few articles, but our main one is about visualisation and actually forms the first part of a series on getting the outcomes you want – Achieving your goals. We hope you enjoy the first part today – The Journey to Realise your Future.
The Journey to Realise Your Future
By Sonya Yeh Spencer & Mark Spencer, NLP Trainers, Change Agents & Facilitators
“Have you set your New Year’s resolution?” I was asked by a person I only just met at a friend’s place: “Did you know that nine out of ten New Year’s resolutions fail within the first three months?” Biting my tongue, my natural response did not burst out with “according to whom” or challenging his presuppositions that I should have set New Year resolutions in the first place, or New Year is the time to set any kind of goal or resolution, or that those that are set fail, and a definition of ‘fail’. He continued “Look, if you are wondering how you can achieve your goals this year and not become one of the statistics or part of the group of failures, I can help you. I am a coach.” ….
“What is the most important element to achieve a goal?” I asked. His reply was very smooth….
….“Yes, visualisation does work and is important if one wants to realise their compelling future”, as I step away and start formulating this article and maybe a series of articles to help you, the reader achieving your outcomes.
Make your Desired Outcome Real
In our own study of successful people, experiments on realising our own desired outcomes and helping others to achieve what they want, we have found the ability to visualise what one truly desires is one of the key ingredients. Your ability to visualise does much more than enabling your unconscious to activate the “Automatic Success Mechanism”, or as we call it the “Automatic Success Engine (ASE)”, that drives us and create the necessary filters that focus us on what we want to achieve. The ASE is also the feedback mechanism that provides important information to guide us, so it is also an “Automatic Success Guidance System (ASGS)”. There are many more elements that are involved in achieving goals and making your desire a reality. It really pays to understand, work with and experiment a little to understand how your ASE and ASGS works. You will be reaping the rewards at the end of the day.
In 2012, we will deliver a series of articles that will focus on how to help you achieve your goals and we invite you to participate in the experiments and exercises that we have set out in each articles to participate fully.
We will help you establishing your own ASE and use your ASGS. Along the way, these articles will enhance your beliefs that will help you achieve your goals and how to identify the beliefs that does not assist you and need to be changed. The relationship between self image, self worth and getting the life you want will also be clear to you.
- Create Compelling Future – Make Visualisation Work,
- Is it Compelling? and
- Experiment With This Process Yourself
Here’s hoping that you got to read our article - Give yourself a chance, the best gift you can give to yourself! as a kick start to this year.
Other Articles and Videos
- Video: Milton Erickson, Wizard of the Desert Regarding Milton H Erickson, interviews with Stephen Gilligan, Jeffrey Zeig, Earnest Rossi, Bill O’Hanlon, Nicholas Cummings, Steve Lankton, Jean Houston, Steve Andreas, Roxanna Erickson-Klein on Youtube. Watch it here…
- An Excellent Article on Giving Feedback to Students… [Excerpt] Feedback is the nature of the response we get from the class, an individual child, parent, a colleague or the Head. It can be a verbal comment, body language, an email or phone call. The feedback can be directly to you, overheard or passed on to you. The problem is not the feedback itself; the problem is how we react to it. So how can we as teachers improve the nature of the feedback we give? … Read on…
- An article of interest on Why Appreciation Matters so much… [Excerpt] The single highest driver of engagement, according to a worldwide study conducted by Towers Watson, is whether or not workers feel their managers are genuinely interested in their wellbeing. Less than 40 percent of workers felt so engaged…. Feeling genuinely appreciated lifts people up. At the most basic level, it makes us feel safe, which is what frees us to do our best work. It’s also energizing. When our value feels at risk, as it so often does, that worry becomes preoccupying, which drains and diverts our energy from creating value. So why is it that openly praising or expressing appreciation to other people at work can so easily seem awkward, contrived, mawkish and even disingenuous? Read on….
Early Bird Fee, Last Day, offer ends 31st January for the only Weekend NLP Practitioner training programs in 2012
We will teach you real NLP that Creates Every Day Magic + our specially designed program to help you Apply NLP for Wealth and Success! This is the program that we have used for our private coaching clients and ourselves over the years to create Wealth and Success”
You will be happy to know that this year we will be dedicating our energy in helping you applying NLP to truly create compelling Wealth and Success. This will be a special two part course starting with NLP Practitioners Part I: NLP Foundations and by the time you finish our NLP Practitioner Part II: Advanced NLP Patterns, you would have acquired the skill and apply what you have learned to:
- Activate your Automatic Success Engine
- Use your Automatic Success Guidance System
- Removing what is in the way of your desired life
- Creating a program for yourself to Evolve on every level
- Re-program yourself to have all the resources that you need
- Install the necessary mind set to succeed, and
- Work with your unconscious as a team to support you all of the time
It is time to make your life count! To Make the $500 deposit and secure your place now www.realnlptraining.com/oz
We believe true Wealth and Success includes health, happiness, abundance, living in a way that is true to your values and what you truly desire in life.
True Wealth and Success comes from within, no one can give them to you. You need to make the necessary change from the inside out to make your desired future comes true.
NLP can reshape you from the inside out. Invest in yourself today for a great tomorrow!
You can download the brochure for this training so you can print it and get more details…