NLP Foundations / Essential NLP
On this course you will learn the Epistemology of NLP, Deep Rapport Building, The Skills of Calibration, Understand and experience Representational systems, Understanding State, The Chain of Excellence (the foundation of New Code NLP), Logical Level/Logical Types, The Meta Model, The Milton Model, Creation and Utilization of Metaphors, The Congruency Model of NLP, How to build emotional intelligence, how to Communicate with Precision and Effectiveness, Anchoring, Sub-modalities, Working with Time Lines, Perceptual Positions and Triple Descriptions, Reframing, Intention, Parts integration and Negotiation between parts.
Successful students of the NLP Foundations / Essential NLP course will be awarded an Advanced Communications Certificate
Register for this part of the course
More Training Topics
- To print or see a calendar view of the Current Training Schedule on one page
- Course Outlines, where they are available and links to booking pages
- List of Qualifications and certificates available in the curiculum
- Training Curiculum and Format with a student pathway and choices
- Detailed descriptions of what to expect for the the three main streams: NLP Foundations, NLP Practitioner Certification and the NLP Master Practitioner programs.
- Other questions you might have… FAQs about our training, Why learn NLP? and What type of people take NLP Training